Monday 2 January 2012

Book Club


I've decided to start a new segment of my blog: it's called Book Club.  I've read a few good books lately that I want to write about, and hope this encourages me to keep reading good books and also to consider the themes within them or thoughts I have had from reading them.  Sure, I could join a real book club, but this way I only have to read books I want to ;)

As followers of my blog, you are invited to be part of my Book Club!  If you have read the book I am writing about, or even if you haven't, feel free to comment on the post and share your thoughts as well (please do, this would make me so happy!).

So, The Maz Blog Book Club is officially open!

4 comments:

  1. I have a plan to read a book a week, since i am taking a semester off school. Can i share also what i read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, guest blogger!! Send me an email and I think we can arrange that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact, that goes for anyone! If you wanna be a guest blogger for book club let me know on here and we'll get in touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun plan!! I am in for doing a guest post about a book...we shall have to discuss :D

    ReplyDelete